In an effort to ensure equitable access to school supplies, reduce the amount of money and time parents spend purchasing items for school, and promote academic success for every student, the School Supply Advisory Committee developed the following expectations:
- School supplies are requested but not required.
- Teachers may also request additional supplies for their individual classrooms.
- Items marked with an asterisk(*) may be pooled into classroom resources for all students.
- If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact our office manager and supplies will be provided.
- Exceptions to this list may be made for students in special education programs.
- Information about the School Supply Advisory Committee recommendations.
- Want to donate supplies? Visit the Northshore Schools Foundation to learn more.
Supplies for 2021-22
Please note items marked with asterisks (*) may be classroom community items and should not be marked with student names. If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please seek assistance from our office manager at 425-408-4900. Supplies will be provided.