Each school year parents are required to sign several documents that are normally sent home with students on the 1st day of school. This year, Northshore School District implemented a plan allowing parents to digitally read important district documents and sign to acknowledge they have read the information. These forms are kept on file for the school year.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, please log in at the District ParentVUE access page to view and sign the following REQUIRED district documents:
- Immunization Record Sharing
- Rights and Responsibilities Handbook
- Student Housing Questionaire
- WA State Attendance Letter
- Weapons Letter to Parents 2020-21